Job Application Review $500 Scholarship
Job Application Review provides job-seekers with full career tips and job application guides, that will enable them to successfully apply for their targeted position. We cover job descriptions and application processes from multiple industries, such as healthcare, banking, retail, automotive, and hospitality.
We believe it is necessary for private organizations to foster and encourage higher education, which is why we’ve decided to continue our scholarship program for the following year. We will award a $500 scholarship, which will go towards one student’s tuition fees.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must be a student at an accredited U.S. college or university and have an average GPA of at least 3.0.
Aspiring candidates are invited to send their full applications by e-mail at email@example.com. The submissions should contain the following:
- Full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- University name
- Average GPA
- Copy of school transcripts
- A 600-700-word motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
Full applications should be submitted by June 30, 2018.
The winner will be notified by e-mail by July 15, 2018, and there will also be a public announcement on our official scholarship page. If the winner fails to respond within 7 calendar days, the scholarship will be awarded to a different applicant.
Each submission will be reviewed and evaluated by three members of our team and the winner will be chosen based on the following considerations: academic achievements, grammar, writing style, personal motivation.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must be a registered student at an accredited college or university
- The applicant must not be a previous winner of our scholarship
- If the submission is sent after the specified deadline, it will be considered ineligible.
- If the information provided by the applicant is not fully accurate, he/she will be disqualified from the scholarship contest and will be ineligible for any future contests launched by our organization.
- The scholarship funds will be transferred directly to the college or university where the student is enrolled.
- We hereby declare that we will not discriminate any scholarship applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual or political orientation.
- We hereby declare that we will not share personal details of the applicants with any third-parties, without the applicants’ express permission to do so.
- For legal purposes, the recipient of this scholarship may be asked to submit additional documents, such as a copy of ID and proof of enrollment.