Pathmark Solutions provides IT services and technology solutions for enterprises and small businesses throughout the world. This article will provide you with information on the Pathmark Solutions job application process from start to finish, to help prepare you for every step. We’ve found the latest job openings available, their job requirements, responsibilities, and other useful information.
Pathmark Solutions Employment Opportunities – Overview
Pathmark Solutions searches for talented technicians and business specialists to join their team. On their website, they look for candidates who are passionate about providing IT solutions, and they value talent, ambition, and intelligence in their employees. There are currently no internship opportunities available, but this could change over time.
Here are the currently available positions with Pathmark Solutions:
- Account Manager
- Cloud Sales Account Manager
- Cloud Sales Account Manager for Federal Sales
- IT Managed Service Sales Account Manager
Pathmark Solutions is committed to reducing their carbon footprint. Through their Environmental Responsibility Initiative, 100% of their staff is cloud-connected, and 80% of their workforce is completely virtual. What this means for you is that Pathmark Solutions hires candidates based off of skills and experience, without having to worry about their location. Each of these four opportunities allow for you to work virtually, so that you don’t have to relocate to perform the job tasks.
Pathmark Solutions Application Process
The Pathmark Solutions job application process is fairly straightforward to complete. By following these steps, you will be on your way to starting a new career in IT.
1. Visit the Pathmark Solutions career center.
2. On the careers page, you can see a list of the jobs available with Pathmark Solutions. Under the list of currently available positions, you can click on the + sign to get additional details on the position in question.
3. Once you’ve decided on the position that you want to apply for, you can upload a copy of your resume on the right side of the Careers web page to submit your Pathmark Solutions job application. It is recommended that you use the .pdf format to preserve the overall layout of your resume.
Pathmark provides IT staffing solutions for their clients, and is searching for talented candidates to meet the growing IT staffing demands. To register as a new candidate, make changes to your profile, view interviews, and search for open jobs, you can access the IT Job Seekers main menu. Follow these steps to setup your account and start viewing jobs.
1. Access the job seekers main menu by clicking on the link above.
2. Click on the “New Candidates” link to sign up for a profile.
3. Type in your name, email address, desired Username, and password into the corresponding fields. From the dropdown, you can select your desired Job Category.
4. Upload or paste a copy of your resume
5. Once completed, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process.
6. Return to the main menu once you’re signed in to search for open jobs.
Pathmark Solutions Job Openings
Account Manager Job Description
Account Manager Job Duties
- Build, develop, and manage sales opportunities.
- Research clients’ business through annual reports, press releases, financial reports, and the company’s website, to learn about client needs and priorities.
- Engage with customers to explore situations and needs. Develop solutions based on those situation and needs.
- Explore alternatives and positions that are mutually beneficial, and gain customers’ acceptance and commitment.
Account Manager Job Requirements
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, and between one to ten years of work experience in technical sales. To be successful in this position, you should also have experience with managing large client accounts that require strategic partnership, and have a proven track record of sales account management and business development.
Account Manager Salary & Benefits
Pay for this position is commission based. Commission rates will be communicated later on in the Pathmark Solutions job application process.
Account Manager Work Schedule
The number of hours worked for this position is unspecified. The work schedule for this position would vary based on the clients that you’re working with.
Cloud Sales Account Manager Job Description
Cloud Sales Account Manager Job Duties
- Stay up to date on the news and activities of client organizations.
- Differentiate Pathmark Solutions from competitors by understanding the customer and developing solutions based on needs.
- Link Pathmark Solutions and its partners to stated business needs.
- Engage with customers to explore solutions and needs. Explore possible issues and provide solutions that solve those problems.
Cloud Sales Account Manager Job Requirements
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, and between one and ten years of experience working in technical sales. Potential candidates should also be able to understand a customer’s complex set of business needs, and be able to build new contacts.
Cloud Sales Account Manager Salary & Benefits
Pay is commission based, and rates will be determined further along in the application process.
Cloud Sales Account Manager Work Schedule
Hours will vary based on client needs. Work hours will be determined by the work hours of their clients.
Cloud Sales Account Manager for Federal Sales Job Description
Cloud Sales Account Manager for Federal Sales Job Duties
- Federal sales required.
- Embracing the Pathmark Solutions culture.
- Engaging with customers to identify underlying issues and provide unique solutions.
- Identify customer needs, handle objections, and close sales effectively.
Cloud Sales Account Manager for Federal Sales Job Requirements
Must be able to build multiple contracts within a company, and understand the customer’s unique needs and requirements. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, and between one and ten years of experience working in technical sales.
Cloud Sales Account Manager for Federal Sales Salary & Benefits
This account manager role is commission based, and rates will be discussed later on in the application process.
Cloud Sales Account Manager for Federal Sales Work Schedule
Hours worked and schedule would be based on the customer’s needs and business hours.
IT Managed Service Sales Account Manager Job Description
IT Managed Service Sales Account Manager Job Duties
- Develop strategic sales solutions that consider available information, constraints, competitive circumstances, and possible consequences.
- Engage with customers to explore their situation and needs. Identify underlying issues and create broad solutions.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and build contracts.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas.
IT Managed Service Sales Account Manager Job Requirements
Must have experience selling technology to companies and businesses. Candidates must have a proven track record of sales account management, and experience managing large, complex accounts. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, and between one and ten years of experience in technical sales.
IT Managed Service Sales Account Manager Salary & Benefits
Pay is commission based, and details provided later on in the application process.
IT Managed Service Sales Account Manager Work Schedule
Hours and schedule will vary based on the business needs and schedule of clients.
Pathmark Solutions Application & Interview Tips
Here are some interview questions that you should be prepared for when submitting your Pathmark Solutions job application. During the interview process, your interviewer is going to explore how well you’re able to manage business relationships. As an account manager, you need to be able to build on these relationships, and find opportunities to provide new services and products to your clients.
Pathmark Solutions wants to know how well you’re able to solve issues that may come up, and how well you’re able to use your negotiation and communication skills to maintain business contracts. Here are some role specific questions that you should be prepared for.
Describe a situation where you were able to handle a dissatisfied client. Find a specific example from your previous sales experience that you can draw upon. What was the client unhappy with? What underlying issues caused their dissatisfaction? How did you solve their issues and turn it around? The key to answering this question is being specific.
If you could change one part of your personality, what would it be and why? Each of us has weaknesses. Your interviewer wants to know how you handle one of your weaknesses. Take this opportunity to tell your interviewer how you can turn a shortcoming into a strength.
Pathmark Solutions Opening Hours
Pathmark Solutions’ business hours are nonstandard, and based on the needs of their clients. Their cloud based structure allows Pathmark Solutions to be available to their clients 24/7.
Pathmark Solutions Contact Information
Pathmark Solutions’ corporate headquarters is located in Kirkland, WA, and has locations in Alaska, Arizona, Texas, and other locations throughout the US. To contact Pathmark Solutions regarding the Pathmark Solutions job application process, fill out the form on their contact page. The corporate home page for Pathmark can be reached by following the Pathmark home page link.