Braum’s is a family owned burger and ice cream restaurant with almost 300 locations. They have a wide range of employment opportunities that are ideal for job seekers who want to start a career in management. This article is going to explore five of the current Braum’s job postings, and offer an overview of the Braum’s job application process. It will also offer some interview tips as well.
Braum’s Employment Opportunities – Overview
Braum’s has a lot of employment opportunities available that are perfect for new and experienced workers alike. For those of you who are seeking positions in management, Braum’s has a lot to offer.
One of their most entry-level management positions available is the shift supervisor. It requires only basic equivalent work experience, and is a great stepping stone to get your foot in the door for future openings.
For those with a more experienced background, there are several openings available for assistant restaurant managers. These positions pay really well, and eventually lead to store manager positions with proper training and performance.
If you have experience operating machinery, there are a few additional positions to consider. One of the most interesting postings is the paper bag assemble. There are also skilled positions for lab technicians that are perfect for recent college graduates. Be sure to always check back regularly, since new postings are frequently added.
Braum’s Application Process
If you’re interested in filling out a Braum’s job application, start by visiting their career portal. The two search fields they give you are keyword and location.
1. If you want to view all of the available listings for your area, leave the keyword section blank and just enter your location. The default listing for job postings is organized by the job posting date.
2. Take your time browsing the available listings. You can customize the available listings by selecting the search filters on the left-hand side of the screen. Some of the available options include employment area and location.
3. When you find one that is of interest to you, click the job title to see a breakdown of the job duties, pay information, and employment status.
4. If you wish to continue with your Braum’s job application, click the blue “Apply” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
5. You will be taken to a screen where you’ll create a user account.
6. You will also need a copy of your resume to prefill a lot of the required fields. You can upload your resume straight from your computer or via Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
7. Once your candidate profile is complete, you will have to agree to the conditions associated with the position and the employment process.
8. Once you do, your Braum’s job application is complete, and you will receive a confirmation email.
9. Be sure to check your email regularly, since all employment communications from Braum’s are sent out via email. Check your spam folder as well to make sure you don’t miss out on any important emails.
Braum’s Job Openings
Shift Supervisor Job Description
Shift Supervisor Job Duties
- Teach, coach, and develop new team members
- Serve as a positive role model at all times
- Resolve customer complaints as efficiently as possible
- Help maintain store area as needed throughout the day
- Manage scheduling needs as they arise
Shift Supervisor Job Requirements
The minimum age for a shift supervisor is 21 years old, with a high school diploma or GED. You also need a valid driver’s license for this position.
Shift Supervisor Salary & Benefits
The annual compensation for this position is $29,000 to $31,000 a year, based on experience. Benefits like 401k, health insurance, and vacation pay are available.
Shift Supervisor Work Schedule
Shift supervisors are full-time only, and are expected to work 45 hours a week.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Description
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Duties
- Train and develop new associates
- Ensure product safety is maintained by following company procedure
- Order product as needed and assist with truck deliveries
- Motivate associates to excel in their positions
- Maintain a positive outlook and deliver excellent customer service
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Requirements
The minimum age for the assistant restaurant manager position is 21 years old, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required. You also need a valid driver’s license.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Salary & Benefits
Assistant restaurant managers make $37,000 to $39,500 a year, based on their experience. They are eligible for a variety of benefits including paid vacations, 401k, health insurance, and product discounts.
Assistant Restaurant Work Schedule
Assistant restaurant managers are full-time, and work around 45 hours each week.
Marketing and Advertising Director Job Description
Marketing and Advertising Director Job Duties
- Work closely with the Braum family to implement effective advertising campaigns
- Develop budgetary guidelines for future advertising efforts
- Grow and develop the brand by promoting positive product image
- Be responsible for the entire advertising and print staff
- Assist with the development of new brand labeling and packaging
Marketing and Advertising Director Job Requirements
There is no minimum age stated for this position. You will need 5 to 10 years of experience working with product branding in the food or beverage industry, and a bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing.
Marketing and Advertising Director Salary & Benefits
The average marketing director salary is $117,000, with benefits like sales bonuses, 401k, and health insurance. The starting pay will vary based on experience.
Marketing and Advertising Director Work Schedule
This position is salaried and is full-time. Hours will vary from 40 to 50 hours a week.
Class A CDL Driver Job Description
Class A CDL Driver Job Duties
- Load and unload the truck throughout the designated route
- Carefully navigate routes and ensure deadlines are met
- Direct customers to store associates with product questions
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ensure products are handled safely and effectively
Class A CDL Driver Job Requirements
There is no minimum age for this position. You need a class A CDL license, and at least one year of verifiable commercial driving experience.
Class A CDL Driver Salary & Benefits
Daytime drivers make $20 an hour, and nighttime drivers make $22 an hour. This position comes with benefits like 401k, health insurance, and vacation pay.
Class A CDL Work Schedule
This position is full-time only, and works an average of 40 hours each week.
Paper Bag Assembler Job Description
Paper Bag Assembler Job Duties
- Operate machinery according to company specifications
- Regularly lift up to 140-pound paper bales
- Clean designated work area throughout the day as instructed
- Perform safety checks as instructed
- Other duties as needed by management
Paper Bag Assembler Job Requirements
The minimum age for this position is 18 years old, with no stated education requirement. It does require a great deal of physical strength to handle the large lifting capacity.
Paper Bag Assembler Salary & Benefits
The starting pay for paper bag assemblers is $12.50 an hour plus overtime. Benefits like health insurance, 401k, and vacation time are available.
Paper Bag Assembler Work Schedule
Paper bag assemblers work 40-hour workweeks, with the possibility of overtime.
Braum’s Application & Interview Tips
The most important tip to remember when filling out a Braum’s job application is to regularly check their website for new employment listings. All of the most recent postings will display at the top of the search results when you start a new employment search.
When applying for jobs, make sure to include any relevant professional certifications you may have. Since Braum’s is a food service company, they really like candidates who possess basic food safety knowledge.
Some prime examples of certifications they actively look for are ServSafe and HACCP. If you possess either of these, make sure to include the relevant certification numbers and expiration dates on your Braum’s job application.
For fields that require a license, like their CDL drivers, make sure you have your license number ready, and are as accurate on your Braum’s job application as possible. Braum’s checks all of your employment details during the employment process, and requires at least one year of safe driving in a commercial environment.
As with most online job applications, almost all of the relevant correspondences are handled via email only. It is best to use a professional or neutral email address when applying, since recruiters will see this information. Be sure to check your email regularly for updates regarding your Braum’s job application.
Braum’s Opening Hours
Braum’s operating hours will vary slightly by location. Most stores are open from 6 AM to 10:45 PM. If you’re interested in the opening and closing hours of certain locations, use their Store Locator.