We have also included biref Hollister job descriptions for some of the Hollister job openings. These will help you select the perfect position to start your Hollister career.
Hollister Employment Opportunities – Overview
Go to the Hollister Careers portal, careers.hollister.com. The first step in browsing the Hollister job opportunities is to select your language. After you have selected a language, you will have to choose the country you are interested in working. Your choice of language will limit the country options. The Hollister job openings that are usually available are briefly present below:
- In-store jobs – Manager in Training, Brand Representative or Stock Team.
- Home Office – Administrative Assistant, Compliance Analyst, Art Director, IT Analyst, Copywriter, Data Scientist, Designer, Web Designer, Paralegal, HR-Representative.
- Distribution Center
Hollister Application Process
After you go select your country in the Hollisters career portal, you will be able to refine your search by exact location. For each country, there will be a list of locations that are currently looking to hire.
Put in your location, so that you may find the appropriate job openings for you.
Once you set your location, you will be presented with a list of Hollister stores that have job openings. The next step is to select the Hollister store you would be interested in working in.
After selecting the store, you will be presented with the Hollister job application. Here, you can browse the job openings for that Hollister store. Each Hollister store may have several job openings. When you begin filling in the Hollister application, you will have to select the opening you are interested in. When you select a job, a brief job description will pop on screen, detailing the duties and responsabilties of the Hollister job.
Put in your full name and tick the I Agree box as proof of your approval to conduct the Hollister application process online. Then, just click on the Next Section button to continue with your application.
Next you will need to provide your full contact details, along with the specific position that you are applying for and the moment you are ready to start the job.
The Hollister job application is extremely easy to use because it does not allow you to continue to the next step of the job application if you have not completed all the mandatory sections of the current step. Thus, you will not have to worry about missing any section of the Hollister job application form.
Available Job Openings
1. Hollister Brand Representative Job Description
Hollister Brand Representative Job Duties
The Brand Representative is an entry-level Hollister career aimed for young employees that can be molded perfectly into Hollister policy. You will need to represent the brand and maintain the standards of presentation.
Hollister Brand Representative Job Requirements
Hollister asks that its employees have these qualities.
• Customer Focus • Outgoing & Promotes Diversity & Inclusion
• Passion for the Brand • Applied Learning
• Poise & Aspiration • Work Ethic
• Communication • Multi-Tasking careers page.
Brand Representative Salary & Benefits
The average rate for this Hollister job is $8.00 per hour, and it can get as high as $10.00.
Brand Representative Work Schedule
The job requires you to put in standard hours. However, you might be asked to perform over time in special times during the year, such as Christmas or Sales.
2. Hollister Copywriter Job Description
Copywriter Job Duties
The responsibilities for this Hollister career are writing everything from campaign titles and brand statements to e-mails and SMS notifications.
Copywriter Job Requirements
The copywriter needs to have an upbeat personality and to be energetic and optimistic, so that he/ she is able to represent Hollister properly. Apart from that, all candidates need to be extremely creative, imaginative, talent for writing, an eye for detail, as well as a huge interest in fashion, pop culture, as well as all the advertising techniques and trends.
Copywriter Salary & Benefits
The salary for this Hollister career varies between $56,000 and $60,000 a year and comes with a full set of benefits, as well as a generous employee discount.
Copywriter Work Schedule
The working schedule for a copywriter is the traditional one, five days a week, from 9 to 5. However, sometimes, you might be asked to put in extra hours during the evening, weekend or holidays.
3. Hollister Stock Associate Job Description
Stock Associate Job Duties
The main responsibility of the Stock Associate is to maintain the merchandise flow in the Hollister store. He/ She will focus on keeping the store products is in line with the company visual standards at all times and will also make sure that the stock room is kept tidy.
Stock Associate Job Requirements
The job requirements include restocking the floor, rearranging the boxes of merchandise in the back, putting the new stock in when it arrives and taking the old one out or moving it to the section dedicated to Sales.
Stock Associate – Salary & Benefits
The average salary for a Hollister stock associate is $8.33 per hour and can get as high as $10.00 once the employee gains experience with the company.
Stock Associate Working Schedule
The Hollister stock associate working hours will take place in shifts. Some overtime might be asked of the employees if and when new merchandise comes in or during the Sales periods.
Benefits at Hollister
- Medical and Dental Plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Basic life insurance
- Six paid holidays a year available
- A bonus for those who choose to work on holidays that consists of time off and a half payment.
- 20% discount for full-time employees and 10% for part-time.
Hollister Job Application & Interview Tips
- Put in concise information, as the field space is limited.
- Only include the most relevant information.
- Proofread your entries as many times as it is necessary.
- As far as interview attire goes, take a look at the Hollister look book for the season in which your interview takes place and recreate the style you see there.
- Be fun, charming, with a joyful, and youthful attitude.
- Do not wear an entirely Hollister outfit. Instead, recreate it with your own clothes.
- Learn everything about the current Hollister collection.
- Be relaxed and laid back because it is extremely important.
- Be sincere and smile as much as you can.
Examples of Hollister Interview Questions
- If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- What was the last nice thing you did?
- How would your friends describe you?
There will also be some questions related specifically to Hollister, such as:
- How would you describe the Hollister style?
- How do you think customers view Hollister?
- How do you think Hollister is different from other stores?.
Hollister Contact Information
Hollister official site: www.hollisterco.com
The Hollister Headquarters is in New Albany, Ohio, U.S. and you can find the exact address and complete contact information of every Hollister store by using the Store Locator on the official website
For similar jobs in the fashion retail industry, check out the Burlington job openings! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding the Hollister job application and hiring procedure, let us know in the comments.